Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Personally, I always reach for the biscuit

Well what else could i name this blog apart from that quote from probably the best overheard conversation ever, not so much a conversation that I overheard, more those seven words drifting on the breeze as I departed Good Friday service. What may have seemed to most people a rather dull conversation, perhap about how people enjoy their evening tea, took on a greater meaning to me ... I LOLD ... the man said it in a tone imitable of the great Gay Byrne, and when repeated by myself or others over the months and years since never fails to raise a smile. In summary it was a weird thing to hear and a weirder name for a blog but this way it is immortalized forever, and from this quirkiest of starts I shall blog possibly to no-one or possibly to someone but it shall be a unique experience for us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment